- General Management Consulting and Change Management
Consulting Services usually includes services related to major information
technology projects, strategic planning, organizational restructuring or start-up of
a new division.
Business and Political Coaching
- Business coaching is provided as part of a major project, where regular one-on-one time
is scheduled with an executive and/or their staff. Group sessions may
be a regular part
of business coaching activities.
- Coaching usually consists of: uncovering new methods for dealing with
corporate politics, how to present proposals/ideas and get them accepted, improving teamwork and
communications, as well as assisting the executive in managing staff more effectively.
- Each client's needs are unique. Therefore, coaching is customized to the needs of each
- Generally, these services are not specified by contract. Rather, they occur as a natural
result of a long-term consulting assignment with people interested in their own
- Communications services includes creating corporate communications
materials, developing training manuals and programs, writing newsletters, articles, press releases,
proposals, books, reports, Internet/intranet content - anything that helps improve
communications internally or externally.
- See Internet services for examples of
websites we have developed.
- Project management services include: managing large-scale
information technology implementation projects, monitoring budget,
managing team members, communication with all levels of management,
team-building, client training and negotiation with
This page is http://www.itstime.com/consult.htm
- Training services may use available
programs or develop customized training. See Training for
examples of training programs we have developed.
Last updated: June 05, 2009