April 20-28, 1996
Stone Circles, Sacred Sites and Power Spots
This page is http://www.itstime.com/england.htm
- Bath: The Roman Baths. Focus on
Feminine energy, Creativity (2nd chakra), Very powerful Goddess energy.
- Bath Abbey: the 3rd great
church on this site (the 1st was a Saxon Abbey in 781, the 2nd a
Norman Cathedral in 1107).
- The Maze at Lockleat: Sacred site for
balancing energy. One of the world's largest mazes.
- Glastonbury: Tor Hill. Focus on:
Compassion and Forgiveness, Feminine Energy, Creativity, and Magic. Qualities of Priest
- Glastonbury: The George and Pilgrims
Hotel, built in the 1400's; frequent site of political gatherings and intrigue. The
ghosts are friendly!
- Glastonbury: The Chalice Well. Sacred
site of the Druids, provides healing spring water, flowing to King Arthur's Court and the
- Glastonbury: ruins of Glastonbury Abbey.
Focus on the Priest and Spiritualist. Tomb of King Arthur and Lady Gweneviere (very
high energy spot).
- Glastonbury Area: King Arthur and Avalon.
The Legend of King Arthur contains Seven Archetypes within The Hero's Journey: (1)
the Great Goddess; (2) Courtly Love and Chivalry; (3) the 12 Great Battles; (4) the
"Other" World helpers; (5) Tales, Stories and Myths; (6) the Search for the Holy
Grail; and (7) Sovereignty and Unity. The legends are a combination of Paganism and
Christianity. Originally based on real events, the legends eventually grew to include the
great deeds of many other people and events.
- Stonehenge. Stonehenge is an energy
portal; part of a massive energy grid connecting the major power spots of the earth.
Very strong masculine focus on intent and accomplishment. The local Druids are making a
major effort to open this area for use by respectful groups.
- City of Salisbury: Focus on Masculine
energy: commerce, politics, etc.
Salisbury Cathedral: One of the
finest cathedrals in the world.
Old Sarum: Site of the original
ancient fortress town. Setting for the massive historical novel Sarum by Edward
- Woodhenge: Site of the Seven Circles,
each devoted to understanding one of the Seven Roles.
- Avebury: Massive stone library,
containing energetic records of many aspects of life on this planet.
- London: Westminster Abbey. Major
power spot at the alter. Paintings on the walls of the Chapter House show the Seven Dragons.
- London: Tower of London. Home of the
Crown Jewels and prison of many famous (and infamous) folks.
Page updated: June 05, 2009