Support Circle Positions
Group ~ help with getting things done
- Someone who loves you unconditionally
- Provides information and helps you understand life.
- Scholars do this very well
- Willing to tell you the Truth and help with understanding.
- Priests do this very well
Group ~ teach about life, energy and responsibility
- Role model or guide
- Could be a parent, boss, coach or friend. Someone who has great
impact on you.
- Kings and Warriors do this well
- Teaches you how to see beauty and inspire you to see beauty
- Artisans, Priests and Sages do this well
- Princess Diana occupied this position for England
- Helps build responsibility; teaches about responsibility by depending on
you; pets often fill this position
- All roles are good at this
Group ~ teach lessons about being present
- Laughter brings you into the Present — a very big service to humanity;
teaches about attachment and release through laughter.
- Some people use a public person for this position; it works best when it
is a personal relationship
- Sages are excellent at this
- Creates structure and organization; teaches us to think things through
- Helps us clarify our values and beliefs
- Kings, Warriors and some Scholars are good at this
- Anyone with a Pragmatist Attitude or a Security Need is good at the
- Acts as a safety net
- Helps you find your grounding
- Scholars do this well
Lessons Group ~ teach lessons related to spirituality and healing
- Helps you come into balance; could be a doctor or therapist — or
whoever is there for you; reminds you that healing is possible
- Artisans, Priests and Servers do this well
- Some enlightenment is present when you achieve higher states of
- Our own higher self, our spirit guides, or the Michael entity (or other
higher entities) can act as a Primary for this position.
- A "channel" can act as a secondary enlightenment position
- The person (essence or entity) holding this position for us does not
have to be in a body
- Teaches spiritual lessons about meaning or philosophy
- The Michael Teaching or any religion can hold this position
- Usually, it is a concept, rather than a single person
- Elvis Presley fills this position for many people
Power ~ Our self
- The Self position is us — ourselves.
- We hold the Power Position for our support group
- We are most powerful when we are getting the support we need
Using the Support Circle and Positions:
Each person in the support provides assistance in a key area. Jesus Christ
and his 12 Apostles are an example of a Support Circle.
The more positions in our Support Circle we have filled, the more powerful a
person we are. When someone leaves, it is important to fill their position
in the Circle.
Major shifts and internal monads usually destroy the circle and re-form it
with other people. Different people can occupy the position as
In relationships, asking a mate to fill too many positions becomes very
stifling — it is okay for them to fill 2 or 3 positions. There should be
at least someone in each support group (Intimates, Teacher, Grounding,
Spiritual Lessons), although most people don’t have all support positions
The most powerful people have more positions filled. During times of
great change or turmoil, people may lose people in some groupings.
In business situations, we usually work in groups of quadrants (4 people) and
sextants (6 people), rather than a full support circle.
- Article: August 2009: Support
Circle: Anchor (Finding Support During Challenging Times)
For more about the Support Circle and other Group Configurations, see Tao to Earth,
- Tao to Earth: Michael's Guide to Relationships and Growth. José
Stevens. Bear & Company, Albuquerque, NM. 1988. Available
from Pivotal Resources, P.O. Box 272, Santa Fe, NM 87504-0272 (505)
This page is http://www.itstime.com/msupport.htm
Page updated: July 25, 2009